- Earn points on your SaltCreek Players Club card to redeem a weekly gift from our Travelers Club Luggage Set!
- From Wednesdays to Tuesdays, patrons who earn 300 points on their Players Club card are eligible to receive the weekly gift while supplies last.
Travelers Club Luggage Set
Weekly Gift Giveaway
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away a featured gift item each week to qualifying Patrons during the “Travelers Club Luggage Set” weekly gift giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Player’s Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Wednesdays through Tuesdays each week, in January 2020, Patrons who earn 300 points while playing with their SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card will qualify to receive a featured gift of the week item, while supplies last. The “Travelers Club Luggage Set” is (valued up to $310 a set).
- Patrons earning 300 points Wednesday through Tuesday must check in at the Players Club desk to receive the featured gift of the week item. Partial entries will not carry over.
- Week one gift (valued at $69.99) Travel Kit and Copper Infused Neck Pillow
- Week two gift (valued at $79.99) 20” Hard Shell 360 Spinner Carry-on Luggage
- Week three gift (valued at $29.99) 14” Boarding Tote
- Week four gift (valued at $129.99) 28” Hard Shell 360 Spinner Upright Luggage
- Qualifying dates will feature one (1) gift item each week. Collect each week to complete your Travelers Club Luggage Set. While supplies last.
- Qualifying dates are as follows:
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020 through Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 through Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 through Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Wednesday, January 22nd 2020 through Tuesday, January 28, 2020
- Patrons who earn 1,400 points during the entire promotional period, January 1, 2020 through 7:59am February 1, 2020, will be eligible to receive one gift that they had previously not redeemed.
- Patrons may redeem the “replacement gift” Wednesday, January 29, 2020 through Saturday, February 1, 2020.
- Patrons are limited to receive up to one (1) gift item on each promotional week.
- Participating patrons must be a SaltCreek Casino Player’s Club Card member and playing electronic gaming machines during the qualifying date and time period to be eligible.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.