Spooky Skulls of Cash
Take Home Your Share of $25K
Sept. 26 – Oct. 29, earn one entry for every five points on your Players Club card, including 3X entries on Mondays. Then, join us each Friday through the promotion when we’ll hold drawings every 30 minutes, from 6 PM – 11:59 PM, awarding a total of up to $2,500 cash and $2,500 Bonus Play. Join us in some wicked wins!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away a total of $25,000 in cash and prizes for the “$25K Spooky Skulls of Cash” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 8:00am Sunday September 26, 2021 through Friday, October 29, 2021 Patrons will be able to earn entries for the drawings in the following ways:
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card. Partial entries will not be carried over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Patrons will earn entries at 3X rate on Mondays September 27, 2021 and October 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2021.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Drawings will be held every 30 minutes on Fridays, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2021 from 6:00pm to 11:59pm. Each night a total of $2,500 in Bonus Play and $2,500 in cash in the denominations of $100, $200, $300, $400 and $500 will be given away each aforementioned Friday.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time, each Friday. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and given three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary prize per patrons per night during this promotion.
- Winner(s) must accept prize. If not accepting of prize, a new winner will be drawn.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Bonus Play will be valid from 6:00pm to 1:59am each aforementioned Friday.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.