$20K Raking in the Cash
- From Sunday, Oct. 27 to Nov. 22, 2019, earn entries to win a share of $20,000 in cash and Bonus Play.
- Patrons will earn entries at the 3X rate on Mondays Oct. 28, Nov. 4, 11, and 18.
- On Fridays Nov. 1, 8, 15, and 22, drawings will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
$20K Raking in the Cash
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up a total of up to $20,000 in Bonus Play and prizes for the “$20K Raking in the Cash” promotion November 1, 8, 15, and 22, 2019.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 8:00am Sunday October 27, 2019 through Friday, November 22, 2019 Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways:
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their SaltCreek Casino Players Club. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Patrons will earn entries at a 3X rate every Monday, October 28, 2019 and November 4, 11, and 18, 2019 during the promotional period.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time, each Friday. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- On the following Friday’s November 1, 8, 15, and 22, 2019, drawings will be held from 6:00pm to 11:59pm and a total up to $2,500 in cash and $2,500 bonus Play will be given away each night in denominations of $100, $200, $300, 400 and $500 each. Bonus Play will be valid from 6:00pm to 1:59am each aforementioned Friday.
- Winner must provide a valid photo ID and SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card to be deemed the official winner of any promotional drawings.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- No cash option will be offered. If, for any reason, a winner refuses the prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.