Mega Frenzy Kickoff
On Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, you can receive Bonus Play for purchasing Mega Frenzy tickets. Up to $150 in Bonus Play will be awarded each day!See More Events →
- SaltCreek is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino will give away up to a total of $1,800 in “Bonus Play”, on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays beginning September 3, 2017 and ending September 26, 2017.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Sundays September 3, 10, 17, and 24, Mondays September 4, 11, 18, and 25, Tuesdays September 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2017. Patrons will be able to receive “Bonus Play” offer after purchasing Mega Frenzy tickets.
- On Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, 7:00pm to 10:00pm and 11:00pm to 2:00am patrons can purchase $5.00 in Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets to receive $5.00 in Bonus Play or purchase $10.00 in Mega Frenzy Tickets to receive $10.00 in Bonus Play. (While supplies last).
- A total of up to $150 dollars will be awarded in “Bonus Play” each day.
- Patrons must purchase Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets at the Cashier window to be eligible to redeem the “Bonus Play” offer.
- Any unused promotional funds will carry over to the next promotional date.
- Patrons may only redeem a $5 and $10 in “Bonus Play” per day during the promotional dates listed above.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/ or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.