Mega Frenzy Jackpot
October 01, 2017 thru December 31, 2017
- Any patron who hits a ackpotj on an electronic gaming machine of $1,200 or more will receive a voucher for $10 worth of free Mega Frenzy tickets
- Patrons may only receive up to five (5) of the vouchers per day.
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $12,000 in Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets during the months of October, November and December during the “Mega Frenzy Jackpot” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning October 1, 2017 at 8:00am through December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm patrons that win a jackpot at SaltCreek Casino of $1,200 or more will receive a voucher for $10 in Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets.
- Patrons must redeem their voucher at the cashier’s cage during the same visit the jackpot was won.
- Patrons may only redeem up to 5 vouchers per day.
- Vouchers are excluded from all SaltCreek Mega Frenzy Bingo promotions.
- Patron must show valid I.D. and SaltCreek Players Club Card upon redemption.
- Once the jackpot payout is completed, patron will receive a $10 Mega Frenzy Bingo voucher and will be responsible for the redemption. Lost or misplaced Mega Frenzy Bingo vouchers will not be replaced.
- Upon redemption, patrons will be required to sign the Mega Frenzy Bingo voucher to verify purchase.
- Limit of $4,000 in total Mega Frenzy Vouchers awarded per month during this promotion.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.