Halloween Costume Contest
Calling all Ghouls!
Oct. 30, from 7 PM – 10:30 PM, come dressed to impress and register at the Players Club for our Halloween Costume Contest! At 11 PM, winners will be announced for the following prize rankings:
- 1st Place – $500 cash
- 2nd Place – $300 cash
- 3rd Place – $200 cash
Get prizes for disguises!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $1,000 in cash for the “Halloween Costume Contest” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Saturday, October 30, 2021 all Patrons who wear a costume to the casino will be eligible to register at the Players Club and participate in the “Halloween Costume Contest”. Registration will take place from 7:00pm until 10:30pm. At approximately 11:00pm three (3) winners will be chosen as the best costume and will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place $500 Cash
- 2nd Place $300 Cash
- 3rd Place $200 Cash
- Patrons are not allowed to wear a mask or facial covering while participating in the “Halloween Costume Contest”. Weapons of any kind, real or replica are not permitted.
- Patrons are allowed to wear a mask or face covering when the judging takes place.
- Patrons must be present to win. Five (5) Judges will be chosen at random by SaltCreek Casino Management.
- SaltCreek Casino’s management will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this.