Halloween Costume Contest
October 27, 2018 thru October 27, 2018
- Wear your Halloween costume to SaltCreek on Oct. 27 for a chance to win a share of $1,000 in prizes!
- Registration will last from 7-10 p.m.
- Costume judging will take place at 10:30 p.m.
- 1st place will win $500 in cash and Bonus Play.
- 2nd place will win $300 in cash and Bonus Play.
- 3rd place will win $200 in cash and Bonus Play.
- Masks, facial coverings and weapons of any kind (real or replica) are not permitted.
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to a total of $1,000 in cash and Bonus Play for the “Halloween Costume Contest” promotion on Friday October 27, 2018.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Saturday, October 27, 2018 all Patrons who wear a costume to the casino will be eligible to register at the Players Club and participate in the Costume Contest. Registration will take place from 7:00pm till 10:00pm. At approximately 10:30pm Three (3) winners will be chosen as the best costume and will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place $300 Cash and $200 Bonus Play.
- 2nd Place $200 Cash and $100 Bonus Play.
- 3rd Place $100 Cash and $100 Bonus Play.
- Patrons are not allowed to wear a mask or facial covering while participating in the Costume Contest. Weapons of any kind, real or replica are not permitted.
- Patrons must be present to win. Five (5) Judges will be chosen at random by SaltCreek Casino Management.
- SaltCreek Casino’s management will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this.