Fields of Cash
- $20,000 in cash and bonus play will be given out on Fridays in September!
- Earn entries at the 3X rate on Mondays in September.
- Join us on Friday at 6 p.m. for a chance to win!
$20K Fields of Cash
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving over $20,000 in cash and Bonus Play for the “$20K Fields of Cash” promotion September 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2019.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 8:00am Sunday, September 1, 2019 through Friday, September 27, 2019 Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways:
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their SaltCreek Casino Players Club. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new Players Club card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Patrons will earn entries at a 3X rate every Monday, September 2, 9, 16, and 23, 2019 during the promotional period.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time, each Friday. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- On Fridays, September 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2019 drawings will be held every 30 minutes from 6:00pm to 11:59pm and a total of up to $5,100 in Bonus Play and cash will be given away each night in denominations of $200, $300, $400, $500 and $2,000.
- Thirteen (13) Patrons that are drawn each Friday night will pick a mystery item for a chance to receive Bonus Play in the amount of $200, or a cash prize of $200, $300, $400, $500, or $2,000.
- At the conclusion of each drawing night the largest two (2) cash amounts remaining will roll over to the final week’s progressive amount.
- Bonus Play will be valid from 6:00pm to 1:59am each aforementioned Friday.
- On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 11:59pm the final winner will receive all remaining cash funds that have rolled over up to $10,000. If the remaining cash funds are less than $500, the patron will receive a prize of $500 in cash.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and given three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner must provide a valid photo ID and SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card to be deemed the official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.