Everi Hot Seats Giveaway
November 07, 2017 thru November 29, 2017
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday starting Nov. 7 there will be random hot seats held every 30 minutes from 5-8 p.m.
- Patrons must be actively playing an Everi machine to win.
- A total of $325 will be given away each Tuesday and Wednesday.
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Every Tuesday and Wednesday in the month of November 2017 SaltCreek Casino is giving away a share of up to $2,600 in Cash during the Everi Hot Seats Giveaway promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and be a SaltCreek Casino Player’s Club card member, with complete and accurate information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- Every Tuesday 7, 14, 21, and 28 and Wednesday 8, 15, 22, and 29 in November random hot seat drawings will be held every 30 minutes from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Patrons must be present and actively playing on an electronic gaming machine manufactured/distributed by Everi, with their SaltCreek Casino Players Card properly inserted, to be eligible for each drawing.
- SaltCreek Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- A total of $325 in cash in the denominations of $25, $50, and $100 will be given away each aforementioned Tuesday and Wednesday.
- All participating Patrons must abide by the posted SaltCreek Casino House Rules.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.