Cashin’ in the Chips
October 01, 2018 thru December 31, 2018
- We’re giving away $15,000 in Table Games Match Play beginning Monday, Oct.1
- SaltCreek Players Club members will be eligible to draw one Match Play Scratcher each week beginning Monday, Oct. 1-Dec. 31.
- Each month the top 20 patrons with the highest buy-in for the preceding month are eligible to select from top tier scratchers.
- Must be present to win.
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $15,000 in Table Games Match Play for the “2018 Cashin’ in the Chips” promotion beginning at 12pm on Monday, October 1, 2018, and ending at 1am on Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred or banned from any of Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- SaltCreek Players Club members will be eligible to draw one Match Play Scratcher each week beginning Monday, October 1 at 12:00pm to Monday, December 31at 1am for their chance to win a share of $15,000 in the SaltCreek Table Games “2018 Cashin’ in the Chips” promotion.
- Patrons are responsible for paying the Ante on all wagers. Match Play Scratchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed as Ante.
- To redeem a Match Play Scratcher, patrons are required to place a wager that is equal to or greater than the match play amount won, with a total wager not to exceed the Table Max limit.
- Match Play Scratchers are to be played on 1 to 1 wagers with the exception of Blackjack.
- Patrons may only receive one Match Play Scratcher per week. Match Play Scratchers do not accumulate from week to week.
- Match Play Scratcher must be played the day they are drawn. Any Match Play Scratchers not redeemed within the same gaming day will be void.
- Match Play Scratchers are nontransferable.
- Match Play Scratchers must be scratched off in the presence of a Table Games Representative or it will be deemed invalid.
- Eligible patrons are allowed to draw one match play scratcher per week during the months of October, November and December, with at least 139 scratchers available each week, while supplies last. Each weekly promotional period will run from Monday at 12pm through Monday of the following week at 1am.
- Scratch card denominations include $5, $10, $25, $50, $75.
- Beginning on Monday October 1, each month the top 20 patrons with the highest buy-in for the preceding month are eligible to select from top tier scratchers. Scratchers will be available all month long, while supplies last.
- Patrons who have a Players Club card that do not qualify for the top tier are eligible for the low tier.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of these patrons.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club Card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.