Blackjack Bonus Blowout
Patrons actively playing Blackjack during qualifying time periods, will receive $25 in bonus chips for any suited blackjack combination!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Saltcreek Casino will begin hosting the “Blackjack Bonus Blowout” promotion giving away up to a total of $1,500 in bonus chips from Friday, September 1st, 2017 through Saturday, September 30th, 2017.
- Patrons must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club member with valid photo I.D. with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 7:00pm on Friday, September 1st, 2017 through 11:00pm on Friday, September 30th, 2017 all Patrons actively playing at a SaltCreek Casino Blackjack table (during qualifying time periods), will receive $25 in bonus chips for any suited blackjack combination.
- SaltCreek reserves the right to cap the amount of bonus hands paid out during the promotion to $1,500.
- Qualifying time periods are from 7:00pm-11:00pm on Friday and Saturday on the following dates:
- September 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.