$4K Countdown to Win
November 19, 2017 thru December 31, 2017
- Patrons will receive 1 entry for every Blackjack dealt to them at a Blackjack table, as well as trips or better dealt to them at an Ultimate Texas Hold’Em table
- Patrons will earn double entries on Sundays and Mondays
- $4,000 in prizes will be given away on Sunday, Dec. 31 from 7-11:30 p.m.
- Patrons must be present to win
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $4,000 in prizes for the “4K Countdown to Win” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 11:00am on Sunday, November 19, 2017 through Sunday, December 31, 2017 Patrons actively playing at a SaltCreek Casino Blackjack or Ultimate Texas Hold’Em table game will receive one (1) entry ticket into a hopper drawing for every:
- Blackjack dealt to them at a Blackjack table,
- Trips or better dealt to them at an Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em table
- All the above earn DOUBLE entries on Sundays and Mondays (11/19, 11/20, 11/26, 11/27, 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18, 12/24, 12/25, 12/31)
- Patrons must put name and account number on entry ticket and place in designated hopper.
- On Sunday December 31, 2017, between 7:00pm and 11:30pm, up to $2,900 in various prizes will be awarded in random drawings. Drawing times are as follows: 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm, 9:30pm, 10:00pm, 10:30pm, 11:00pm, and 11:30pm. At approximately 11:59pm, one (1) Patron will be awarded a Samsung 65” TV (valued at $1,135.08)
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Patrons will be limited to winning one (1) preliminary prize. All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- SaltCreek Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Promotional prizes will include:
- Google Home (valued at $129.99), Epson Home projector (valued at $399.99), Lenova Laptop (valued at $399.99), Yamaha Home Theater System ($399.99), Skull candy Bluetooth headphones ($199.99), Dr. Dre Pill (valued at $179.00), Nintendo Switch (valued at $379.99), Parrot Quadcopter (valued at $449.99), Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer (valued at $303.99).
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.