From August 2 through September 3, whenever you have non-winning Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets be sure to submit them into the 4-Wheeling Frenzy drawing which will take place on Sept. 6. Prizes include $200 Riverwind Casino gift cards and a grand prize of a Honda Fourtrax Rancher 4×4. See the official rules for details!See More Events →
- Riverwind Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Riverwind Casino is giving up to $8,000 in prizes during the “4-Wheeling Frenzy” promotion on Monday, September 6, 2021.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Riverwind Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 8:00am on Monday August 2, 2021 through 5:00pm on Friday, September 3, 2021 Patrons at all Chickasaw Nation Casino’s/Gaming Center’s may turn in their non-winning Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets into the designated hoppers for a chance to win the Grand Prize in the “4-Wheeling Frenzy” promotion.
- Non-winning Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets must be purchased during the aforementioned date range and filled out legibly with the Patron’s name and contact information or the entry ticket will be void.
- Entry tickets from all Chickasaw Nation Casino’s/Gaming Center’s will be transported to Riverwind Casino for the drawings.
- On Monday, September 6, 2021 at approximately 3:00pm a total of seven (7) winners will be drawn. Six (6) preliminary winners will each receive a $200 Riverwind Casino Gift Card and one (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a Honda Fourtrax Rancher 4×4 valued at $6,799.
- Limit if one (1) preliminary prize per Patron during this promotion. All Patrons are eligible for the Grand Prize
- Patrons do not need to be present to win. Winner(s) will be contacted and given fourteen days to claim their prize.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited if not collected by 5:00pm on Monday, September 20, 2021.
- Riverwind Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- Participating Chickasaw Nation Casino’s/Gaming Center’s are as follows: WinStar World Casino, Riverwind Casino, Newcastle Casino, Newcastle Travel Stop Gaming, Artesian Casino, SaltCreek Casino, The Riverstar Casino, MegaStar Casino, Treasure Valley Casino, Chisholm Trail Casino, Border Casino, Gold Mountain Casino, Black Gold Casino, Texoma Casino, Washita Casino, Ada Gaming Center, Ada Travel Stop, Goldby Gaming Center, Madill Gaming Center, CTS Davis Gaming, Jetstream Casino, and Tishomingo Tobacco and Gaming.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.