If you play with your Players Club card on Tuesdays you are eligible to earn Rewards Play at 2X the rate!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is having a 2X Rewards promotion for Patrons playing with their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card on Tuesday’s in the month of October, and November beginning at 8:00am on Tuesday, October 3, 2017.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons who are actively playing with their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card on Tuesday’s in the aforementioned months will be eligible to earn Rewards Play at a 2X rate.
- Points can be used for Rewards Play once they have reached $5.00 of incentive cash to be downloaded.
- 2X Rewards are available for Tuesdays, October 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31, November 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2017
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino Management system will be the sole controller of the reward.
- Patrons must be present to win.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.