$20K Leprechauns Loot
February 25, 2018 thru March 30, 2018
- We’re giving away $20,000 in cash and Bonus Play on Fridays in March!
- Players will receive 1 entry for every 5 points earned on their Players Club card from Feb. 25-March 30.
- New Players Club members will receive 1 free entry.
- Players will earn entries at a 3X rate on Mondays in March.
- Must be present to win.
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to a total of $20,000 in Cash and Bonus Play for the “$20K Leprechauns Loot” promotion on Fridays, March 2, 9, 23, and 30, 2018.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons who have a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card are eligible for random drawings every 30 minutes between 6:00 pm and 11:59 pm on Fridays, March 2, 9, 23, and 30, 2018. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card beginning 8:00 am on Sunday, February 25, 2018, through 11:59 pm on Friday, March 30, 2018.
- Patrons who are new card sign-ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Patrons will earn entries at a 3X rate on Mondays, March 5, 12, 19, and 26 2018.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time, each Friday. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- All Patrons are only eligible to win once per drawing date.
- A total up to $4,000 in Bonus Play and cash in the denominations of $50, $100, $200, $300 and $400 will be given away each aforementioned Friday. With a chance to win $1,000 in cash.
- Patrons will choose an object with a number of 2, 3, 4, or 5 picks. There are 40 coins to choose from that contain cash and bonus. The patron gets to choose the number of coins awarded to them at the time of drawing.
- If the $1,000 in cash is not hit, the $1,000 cash will roll over to the next promotional drawing. In the event the $1,000 in cash does not get hit on the final promotional date an additional drawing will be held at approximately 12:30 am.
- Bonus Play will be valid from 6:00 pm to 1:59 am each aforementioned Friday.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- Winner must provide valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner must accept prize if not accepting of prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.