20/20 New Year’s Day Play
On Monday, January 1, patrons who earn 20 points on their Players Club card are eligible to receive $20 Bonus Play.See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. On Sunday January 1, 2023, SaltCreek Casino is giving away Bonus Play to Patrons for our “20/20 New Year’s Day Play” promotion.
- Patrons must be eighteen years of age with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Sunday, January 1, 2023, at 8:00 am through 7:59 am Monday, January 2, 2023. Patrons who earn twenty (20) points on their Players Club cards are eligible for $20 in Bonus Play by doing the following:
- Patrons who earn a minimum of twenty (20) points with their SaltCreek Players Club Card properly inserted into a participating electronic gaming machine will be eligible to receive $20 in Bonus Play.
- Patrons must report to the Players Club once they have earned the required points to receive their Bonus Play.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine. Non-participating machines will be denoted with a placard on the machine.
- Patrons may only receive “20/20 New Year’s Day Play” Bonus Play one (1) time during this promotion.
- Bonus Play will expire at 9:59am on Monday, January 2, 2023.
- SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Any promotional prize awards or mail offers cannot be used towards earning promotional points.
- Additional Incentive Cash and Bonus Play moved to Flash Play must to be played within forty-eight (48) hours of download to the electronic game or it will expire.
- Patrons must abide by posted SaltCreek Casino House Rules.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.