$10K Red White & Cash
SaltCreek Casino is giving away over $10,000 in cash, Bonus Play, and prizes for the “$10K Red, White & Cash” promotion on July 3rd!See More Events →
$10K Red White & Cash
1. SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $10,000 in cash for the “$10K Red White & Cash” promotion on Wednesday, July 3, 2019.
2. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
3. Beginning at 8:00am on Sunday, June 23, 2019 through 11:59pm on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways:
a. Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
b. Patrons who are new Players Card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
c. Patrons will earn entries at 5X the rate on Saturday June 29, and Sunday June 30, 2019.
d. Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
4. On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 drawings will be held every hour (1) between 6:00pm to 9:00pm and every 30 minutes from 10:30pm to 12:00am, in the denomination of: $200, $300, $500, $1,300, $1,500, $1,700, and 4,000
a. Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their SaltCreek Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
b. Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and given three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time, a new winner will be drawn.
c. Limit of one (1) win per Patron during this promotion.
d. SaltCreek Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
e. Winner must provide valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed official winner of any promotional drawings.
f. Winner must accept prize if not accepting of prize a new winner will be drawn.
5. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
6. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
7. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
8. Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
9. Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.