Ultimate Texas High Hand
On Fridays and Saturdays in June, patrons actively playing at an Ultimate Texas Hold’em table will receive $25 in bonus chips for the highest hand at the end of the qualifying time period!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Saltcreek Casino will begin hosting the “Ultimate Texas High Hand” promotion giving away up to a total of $1,800 in bonus chips from Friday, June 2nd, 2017 through Friday, June 30th, 2017.
- Patrons must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club member with valid photo I.D. with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 7:00pm on Friday, June 2nd, 2017 through 11:00pm on Friday, June 30th, 2017 all Patrons actively playing at a SaltCreek Casino Ultimate Texas Hold’em table (during qualifying time periods), will receive $25 in bonus chips for the highest hand at the end of the qualifying time period.
- Qualifying time periods are from 7:00pm-11:00pm Friday and Saturday on the following dates:
- June 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, and 30th.
- Giveaway times are as follows: 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm, 9:30pm, 10:00pm, 10:30pm, and 11:00pm.
- The Patron must be actively playing from the time that they hit the qualifying hand till the time of the giveaway.
- Qualifying hands are defined as Trips or better with the Patron using at least one (1) of their hole cards.
- Suits do not determine ranking
- The Patron must bet the play in order for their hand to qualify.
- In the event that there is a multiplayer tie, the bonus chips will be divided equally among the winning players.
- Any odd money will go to the player who received the qualifying hand first
- At the end of the 30 minutes, all hands in play will be recorded for the next high hand qualifying time period.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.