Reelin’ and Dealin’
Every time you are dealt a Blackjack at a Blackjack table, or are dealt Trips or better at an Ultimate Texas Hold’em table, you will receive one (1) entry ticket to win one of our amazing prizes!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $3,000 in prizes for the “Reelin’ and Dealin’” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity; employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 12:00pm on Saturday, April 1st, 2017 through Saturday, May 13th, 2017 Patrons actively playing at a SaltCreek Casino Blackjack or Ultimate Texas Hold’em table game will receive one (1) entry ticket for every:
- Blackjack dealt to them at a Blackjack table,
- Trips or better dealt to them at an Ultimate Texas Hold’em table
- All the above earn DOUBLE entries on Sundays and Mondays (4/2, 4/3, 4/9, 4/10, 4/16, 4/17, 4/23, 4/24, 4/30, 5/1, 5/7, 5/8) as well as on Saturday, May 13th, 2017.
- Patrons must put name and account number on entry ticket and place in designated hopper.
- Patrons must use a pen or pencil to complete the entry tickets and return them on the date of the drawing or they will be deemed invalid.
- On Saturday, May 13th 2017, between 8:00pm and 11:30pm, up to $3,000 in various prizes will be awarded in random drawings. Drawing times are as follows: 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 9:30pm, 10:00pm, 10:30pm, 11:00pm, and 11:30pm. At approximately 11:59pm, one (1) Patron will be awarded a Grand Prize of a 2017 Tracker Jon boat (valued at $709.00), trolling motor (valued at $95.99), and trailer (valued at $950.00).
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Patrons will be limited to winning one (1) preliminary prize. All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- SaltCreek Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Promotional prizes will include:
- Fishing Rod Rack (valued at $60.00), cleaning station (valued at $199.99), boat bag (valued at $35.00), Engel cooler backpack (valued at $188.00), fish catching RC boat with a camp head lamp (valued at $82.95), a Cobra HD Wi-Fi action camera (valued at $95.95), Float tube (valued at $99.00) Yeti Tundra 45 (valued at $349.99), fishing chair (valued at $75.99.), and a 2017 Tracker Jon boat (valued at $709.00) with a trolling motor (valued at $95.99), and trailer (valued at $950.00).
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.