Mega Monday Full Court Press
Turn in your non-winning Mega Frenzy tickets and you might be a winner after all! We’ll be drawing for winners all January, February and March on Mondays!See More Events →
Mega Monday Full Court Press
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $15,600 in Bonus Play, Prizes and Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets on Monday’s in January, February, and March during the “Mega Full Court Press” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 12:00pm Monday January 2, 2017, to Monday March 27, 2017 at 12:00pm, Patrons can turn their non-winning Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets into the designated Mega Frenzy Hopper for a chance to win the following prizes: Prize Payouts: The payout structure for the Mega Monday Full Court Press is as follows:
- 6th Prize (Free Throw): $25 Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets
- 5th Prize (Layup): $25 Fork Café Gift Certificate, $25 in Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets
- 4th Prize (Jump Shot): $50 Reflections Gift Certificate, $50 Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets
- 3rd Prize (Slam Dunk): $50 Bonus Play, $50 Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets of their choice, $25 Reflections Gift Certificate
- 2nd Prize (3 Pointer): $75 Bonus Play, $75 Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets of their choice
- 1st Prize (Buzzer Beater): $100 Bonus Play, $100 Mega Frenzy Bingo Tickets of their choice, $25 Fork Café Gift Certificate, and $25 Reflections Gift Certificate
- Non-winning tickets that are drawn on Monday and have (5) cards on a ticket will win double the amount(s) for the specified prize(s) won.
- At approximately 12:00pm on Monday January 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, February 6, 13, 20, and 27, and March 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2017 six (6) Mega Frenzy Bingo tickets will be drawn for the prizes mentioned above, winners will be announced and notified.
- Patrons do not have to be present to win, Patrons will be notified via phone by a SaltCreek Casino representative to confirm and will be given one (2) weeks to claim their prize.
- Name, account number, and valid phone number must be provided on the Mega Frenzy Bingo Ticket. If any information listed above is missing or illegible, the ticket will be deemed invalid and a new winner will be drawn. All entries will be placed in the hopper located in front of the Players Club Desk.
- One (1) Bingo Ticket consists of one (1) Mega Frenzy Bingo Print out ticket that was printed out from the Mega Frenzy Kiosk or the Cashier cage.
- Tickets must be purchased at SaltCreek Casino, tickets that do not have SCCK-10441 on the front of the ticket will be invalid.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron per week.
- All entry tickets will be removed from the hopper following the drawings each Monday.
- SaltCreek Casino’s manual drawing system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- All Bonus play will be valid for two weeks from time of drawing on the above aforementioned dates at 11:59pm.
- All Bonus Play in non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.