Mega Frenzy Wild & Free
Win Bonus Play and Mega Frenzy Tickets in April, May and June through the Mega Frenzy Wild & Free Giveaway!
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $9,100 in Bonus Play, on Wednesday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s in April, May and June during the “Mega Frenzy Wild & Free Giveaway” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 7:00pm and on Thursdays, and Fridays from 6:00pm to 10:00pm starting April 5, 2017 through June 30, 2017 patrons will be able to buy $20 in Mega Frenzy tickets and receive $10 in bonus play and/or buy $10 in Mega Frenzy tickets and receive $5 in bonus play.
- Patrons can purchase the $20 in Mega Frenzy tickets to receive $10 in bonus play or $10 in Mega Frenzy Tickets to receive $5 in bonus play (While Supplies last) at either the Mega Frenzy Bingo kiosk or any cashier location. Purchase must be verified by a SaltCreek employee to receive the offer.
- Mega Mulligan Mondays giveaway drawing winners will be excluded from promotion.
- A total of $100 in bonus play will be awarded each Wednesday and a total of $300 in bonus play will be awarded each Thursday and Friday.
- Any unused promotional funds will not carry over to the next promotional date.
- Patrons may redeem both offers once per day.
- All Bonus play will be valid from the time of purchase until 11:59p that same night.
- All Bonus Play in non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.