Good As Gold Giveaway
Play on the designated “Gold Series” electronic gaming machines for a chance to win up to $250 in Bonus Play!See More Events →
- SaltCreek Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. SaltCreek Casino is giving away up to $1,500 in Bonus Play during the “Good As Gold Giveaway” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a SaltCreek Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of SaltCreek Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning Tuesday, August 1, 2017, through Thursday, August 31, 2017, Patrons will be able to receive randomly generated game piece tickets while actively playing on designated “Gold Series” electronic gaming machines manufactured/distributed by Rocket Gaming Systems. Patrons will earn Bonus Play in the following ways:
- Patrons must collect game pieces for all 4 letters “G” “O” “L” “D” from the participating Gold Series electronic gaming machines and redeem at the Players Club Desk to receive one (1) scratch card.
- Patrons will also be eligible to receive randomly generated “Instant Win” tickets to redeem at the Players Club Desk to receive one (1) scratch card.
- Each scratch card will contain an amount ranging $5 to $250 in Bonus Play.
- Scratch card offers must be scratched off in the presence of a Players Club Representative or it will be deemed invalid.
- Scratch cards are available while supplies last and must be redeemed by 10:00 pm on Thursday, August 31, 2017.
- Patrons must be present to win.
- All Bonus Play will be valid from the time issued until 2:00 am the following day.
- Winners must provide a valid photo ID and Players Club Card to be deemed an official winner of any promotion.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/ or a 1099 tax form when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/ or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/ or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.